My Me Made May creations,
Top Row Left to right;
- Day 15 V8962 Top ,
- Day 16, Self drafted pant
- Day 17,B6064 A Marcy Tilton top,
- Day 18, a self drafted vest,
- Day 19, V9070 Coat , Another wonderful Marcy Tilton pattern no blog post yet.
- Day 20, Style Arc “Penny” top,
7.Day 21, Self drafted top , no blog post.
My Indie pattern make for this week : Style Arc “Tammy “dress
I made this dress out of scuba knit and left splits in the side so I can layer it as I have done here with my wonderful Style Arc “Elle” pants.
It is fun and comfortable and very easy to wear.A great versatile pattern, I really like the fit as well . This is a quick make I will definitely make more. My previous makes from this pattern are here
I really love this dress give it a try !
The Elle pant pattern if you like a slim fitted pant it is great as well.
Oh excuse the bandages in the pictures, I donate plasma regularly and it just happened to be on that day. Hope you are having fun with the seasonal sewing.